need to find a realtor/investor to help a new investor in washington state.

• February 26 2009 - Puyallup
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Matt Warmack

I notice you have put Puyallup in your profile, which is not my service area.

My service area is the City of Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond and Bellevue.

You might want to put a little more information on what you are looking for in a Realtor/Investor - since that is very broad.

I'm a Real Estate Investor and Realtor and my profile is posted on Zillow and LinkedIn.com

Profile picture for rednuts
Depends on what your invester is interested in, I live in yakima co. boating is within a hour away snow skiing @ white pass 50 min away, horseback riding 10 min. away that if you own a horse,I myself been in the valley for over 50 yrs, born and raised here can't seem to leave have raised my kids hhere. have a 4.86 small ranch with cattle and horses. Property is resonable enough a guy can take a piece of property sink a well septic and nice home for under 200,000 thats for view property. lots of potential. if thats what you like. give me a call if ya  wanna cht chat tell ya anything about the valley. 509 834 1320    John Raymond you can email but heck really don't check it much. jraymond772@hotmail.com

Hi Kerri,
I'd be happy to help you with searches on the NWMLS, previewing properties, and submitting low bids.  Check out my new website:
http://investorpowersearch.com/
...where I have begun blogging on investments topics.  I can give you an account there to promote your business and any deals you get.

I see by your profile that you are based on Fort Lewis.  That's a terrific area to be investing with the base growing and the lack of on base housing.  I own a rental house nearby in North Thurston county and know that market pretty well.

Bob

Don't know if you are still looking for a Realtor in Washington State or the Puyallup Area, but if you are, I can help.

Been involved in the Real Estate and Mortgaga financing business for over 7 year. I have several properties of my own. I've lived in the Pierce County area my entire life. I know the good area, and not so good areas.

If you'd like to talk more, let me know.. Here is my website for more info.

Hi Kerri,

I'm in Seattle but work in the greater Puget Sound area when working with pretty homes that need short sales, probate, bankruptcy and your normal land deals. If you'd like to work on deals together contact me. Have you heard of biggerpockets.com? This is the best site for us .

Hope this helps!

Nice talking to you. 

Profile picture for bollabee
My Aunt is a realtor in Puyallup and Pierce/South King County. When I bought my first house, she worked with me and helped the whole process go as smooth and precise as possible. She was avail to answer any question I had. And she is someone you can rely on and learn from.