omg see I am not the only one trying to remove a listing... zillow is making it a pain... need 4313

need 4313 kings oaks lane removed... my e mail address is cloutflo@yahoo.com will hesitate to use this is I do not see a drop down to remove with the to post.. get it right.. thanks 
  • October 21 2012 - Seattle
  • 0

when I go to my zillow there are just saved searches and favorite homes, I have sign out and signed in and there is not a listing in the drop down. Thanks

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Go to My Zillow, then Listings. Find your listing and click Cancel, then "no longer for rent."

If this is helpful please give it a thumbs up or best answer.  This will help to raise the profile of this issue.