owner finance

what type of owner financing do you do? how much down? is there cost of insurance included? what kind of town is Anderson? My family and I are from Arkansas and would like to find a great area to settle and raise our family.

Profile picture for vivkrn
Financing is 5-10% down. Insurance cost would be figured into monthly payment. Balance after down payment would be financed at 7.5% for a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 15, buyers choice. Area is decent and compared to most places in the country it is a good town. Street is quiet and neighbors are friendly. A church sits diagonally across the street. The man across the street tends to the yard for me. Keep in mind, this home needs work. Electrical is new. There is a leak somewhere, not sure if it is the plumbing or a section of the roof. Rehab had been started. All carpeting was pulled up. Market values for Anderson is running anywhere from 45-120,000 per a real estate agent I talked to. I would advise in actually seeing the house to determine how much it will cost to repair. I was going to do it, but it has been placed on hold due to other endeavors. If it does not sell, I will fix and sell at it's after repair market value. Thanks for your interest.