Profile picture for cnorland

past home value

• February 10 2011 - Traffic Circle
  • 0

@starmen:

Your cost basis is your purchase price + selling costs + capital improvements.  If you have not kept the paper work for your purchase, then your county records office will have your purchase price.    
  • September 21

Profile picture for starmen8
When I sell my home I need to know the value of it in 1989 when I bought it for my cost base for the gain of the sale. Where is the source for this info? My email is starmen@cox.net  Thank you
  • September 21

trying to find the value of a home located at 14 Oakham Row, Manchester, NJ 08759 in 2005

Profile picture for MrsDias
How did you find it?  I am trying to find out the market value for a home from May 2010...  How do you find past property values?

Profile picture for cnorland
found it, thanks
any way I can remove this ?

Profile picture for Al McCaw
What is your question or concern about past home value?