Profile picture for njsmartie

please remove my add...there seems no way for me to do this.

• July 06 2010 - Rock Creek
  • 0

I'll admit, I copied these instructions from another post, but hope it helps.

1. Go to My Zillow then Listings.
2. Look for the address in question then click Cancel just next to the Edit button.
3. From there, you may choose No longer for sale or Sold.

Note: If the listing was posted through an automated feed, you can still follow the steps mentioned above but you would also need to remove the listing from the source feed (very important) to avoid the home from being re-posted on Zillow. To check the listing source, please scroll down to the bottom and see the link for listing source.