Profile picture for barbeyy1

please take my home off of here I purchased it 4/09 and want it not listed for sale. Thank you

I am Victoria Zehring  and i would like my home to be listed as sold not for sale as I purchased this homw in april 2009. thank you 

• Question refers to 2844 Sweet Springs St, Deltona, FL 32738
  • 0

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Give the folks at Exit Realty a call and tell them to remove all internet marketing of the property.  If they don't do it or claim it's not them, then let them know in no uncertain terms that you next call will be the the Florida Real Estate Commission.