pre-forclosure, 19 Dennison St lynn MA

I'm not sure how to go about asking questions or scheduling a showing with this house (19 Dennison St Lynn, Ma) There is no spot to ask questions on it's posting and no listing agent. I'm not sure how pre-forclosure's work. So if I could get some info as to how to go about looking at pre-forclosures, forclosures and REO's it would be very appreciated and any info I can get on Dennison would also be appreciated. One side note, I looked at19 Dennison last year before it was in pre-forclosure it needed two kitchens and two bathrooms. If someone can tell me if thats still the case or if any work had been done since then and anything else that needs work that would be great.
Thanks for any help/info you can give me.
Elizabeth
  • March 13 2013 - Lynn

That property was cancelled and taken off the market 9/7/12.  There are properties that are in the pre-foreclosure status that may never hit the market as homeowners have many work out options with the lender. REOs on the o hand are properties already taken back by the lender and then put back on the market (this time frames varies per lender).  If you are interested in learning more about pre-foreclosures, short sales and REOs  let us know at [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Feel free to click on my link and call me

Not all pre-foreclosures are currently for sale, so if there is no contact information the particularly property may not be available at this time.

Here's a link to Zillow's foreclosure information center, which may answer some of your questions.