pre foreclosure (auction) home is it on market or going to be & how do i get info about home

if a home is a pre foreclosure (auction) then is it on market or goin on market and how can I find info about home???
  • July 21 2013 - Murfreesboro
  • 0

The only thing you could do is check the basic public information on the house (Size, square footage, bedroom count, etc).  It is not listed for sale, so there is no way of knowing what the bank amount the home will be listed for.

If a home is labeled "pre-foreclosure", it may be on the market in the future but is not on the market at this time.  Or, the owner may rescue it from foreclosure.    The Zillow foreclosure information provides more back ground.    As a user, I'd simply way if I were interested in a home shown as a pre-foreclosure I'd flag it as a favorite so I know if there is a change in status and I'd ask my buyer's agent to monitor it.