Profile picture for dietzunheimer

previous sales prices

• Question refers to 1655 N Jessup St, Portland, OR 97217
  • 0

oh wow, I just saw the date on that question!!

Hi there, it looks like it went on the market as a fixer on 8//4/2003 for $125,000 and sold for $136,500 on 9/10/03. Then went back on the market. remodeled, on 8/4/07 at $364,000 and sold for $350,000 on 10/18/07.

If you would like to send me the 2003 listing and the 2007 listing, I can do that, just let me know.  Also, another great resource if you don't already know it, is www.portlandmaps.com , it shows you sales prices, tax increases over the years, storage tanks (oil, septic, ect), crime stats, things like that.

Hope that helps!

Tracey Hicks
www.traceyhicks.com
trahicks@msn.com