Profile picture for lynnpwilliams

price again

I dont want to waste your time- I know how it is getting ready for showings, so I wanted to ask if you would entertain initial offers in the $580's.  We saw your neighboring house today and it needs work, we are getting an estimate on the repair to the pool deck.  Our realtor is also showing us houses in Stillwater and Blakeley Forest.  We cannot go near what you are asking, so there is no use looking if it isn't possible for you-  thanks!

Profile picture for mld0319
My husband & I have of course had discussions on how low we are able to go on the house. I know he wants more, but if I were you I wouldn't hesitate to make your offer as I feel it will be seriously considered.
Our home is generally in the "ready to show" condition but if not, we usually only need an hour or so to be ready.