Profile picture for Sharyn

price drop

Why did this house go down in value?
  • Question refers to 3987 N Shore Dr, Akron, OH 44333
  • 0

Profile picture for yosafa
I do not live in Bath and this is not my zip code. I live in Fairlawn, Ohio 44333. Please correct this.

Profile picture for yosafa

Profile picture for yosafa

Profile picture for yosafa

Profile picture for yosafa

Recent sales of similar homes in the area are lower...also the fact that this property is 6948 square feet and most homes in the area are not so to find comparable properties they may have to search up to 10 miles or more.Especially considering these types of luxury homes stay on the market longer then average and when there is one sale in the past six months it affects all of these types of homes.Many of the buyers of these homes don't have jobs in Akron anymore but there is always a buyer for a home.