Profile picture for lynnpwilliams

price

I actually saw the house next to you last year when the residents were still there, and I am planning on seeing it again this week- we have a house in Historic Malbis for sale that has an offer on it, so we are narrowing our search as we speak so we can go right from this house to our next.  I know I would love your house- I love the pictures!  It is a bit on our high range however.  I will be in touch thank you.
  • Question refers to 10406 Rosewood Ln, Daphne, AL 36526
  • 0

Profile picture for mld0319
We look forward to hearing from you and would love to show you the house whenever it is convenient. 

Best Regards