Profile picture for nbecc

price

I own a home at 103 clifwood ct 29644 which you show at 48000 value, It was appraised at 60,000 before i did the remodel by the bank. Why are you showing it at this price when its the nicest home in the area?
Please contact me so we can correct this problem or I will have my attorney take action
RANDAL SPARKS
5208416570
  • September 05 2011 - Fountain Inn
  • 1

I suggest that you don't waste money on an attorney.  Zillow readily admits that its Zestimates are merely estimates based solely on public info.

One of the factors with weight in the Zestimate calculation is the last sold price.  It looks like you got a bargain  as a bank owned home, therefore, this will bias the Zestimate.      Zestimates are Zillow's opinion, and suing has been tossed out of court as frivolous.   There are at least 20 other AVM sites available if you don't like Zillow's. 

You can claim the home and put comments on the Zestimate.