Profile picture for luvnc

price

why is this home's value less then 5316 when it is a bigger ome and has mre property? It makes no sense.
  • Question refers to 5319 Casa Nueva Dr, New Port Richey, FL 34655
  • 0

Profile picture for luvnc
Please put that on the home.

Profile picture for luvnc
Home has sold.

Profile picture for luvnc
They did fix my price a few months ago

Profile picture for millertime9210
Why do we have to do our own "my estimate"? You see a "shell" with Sq. ft. and lot, etc. there should NOT be that much difference in homes, but in your Zillow site, there is.
Tell your so called PhD's to work a little harder and get things right. Most people just look at the first price on the roofs and do not search for the "my estimate".

Profile picture for luvnc
I just googled Zillow mistakes and found a page full of stories.

Profile picture for luvnc
So I am not alone I guess that is good to hear.I wonder how many others like us are out there? I do know that most professionals say disregard Zillow but it is hard to do and no way to correct.A few months back the prices were right are home being at a higher price then the other home but something changed and they do not even use Zillow so it wasn't their input. I just might forget Zillow all toether it is not woth the stress.

Profile picture for luvnc
This still makes no sence since the other address have not added anything at all to this site. Smaller house ,less property a year older with the same view = lower price.

Andy from Zillow here. Unfortunately, I couldn't begin to explain the algorithms used to calculate our Zestimates; we have some very smart PhD's for that. However, if you want to make sure that you get the most accurate valuation of your home, try out the My Estimate feature. It lets you provide details on upgrades you've performed on the home, add or subtract value for intangibles (like a great view), and pick your own comparable homes. When you're done, you can even make it public so the rest of the world sees the home valuation you created. To use the My Estimate feature, just go to your Home Details Page -- http://www.zillow.com/HomeDetails.htm?zprop=46372009 in this case -- and click on the "Create an estimate" link in the top right portion of the page. Hope this helps you arrive at a home valuation that makes more sense.

Profile picture for luvnc
I don't know it makes no sence to me ask zillow.