Profile picture for jpkr1011

pricing

Why is this house 7713 priced at 336,552, and my house which is right next store same house same builder, but mine has a fireplace is only priced at 294,758, it does not make sense, I have a garden of flowers and a larger deck with a pool and deck. I don't get where you come up with your zestimate, if anything my house should be the one that is priced higher, can you explain?

Sincerely,
James P Russell
  • Question refers to 7713 W 83rd St, Bridgeview, IL 60455
  • 0

As to your question, the answer is simple.

Zestimate is based on general information provided in records. This only really takes into account the square footage and age of the house/building itself and not structure details.

Second the prise is based on the last transaction or point of sale, from that sale date the price rises in value- they base in on that sale price and add appreciation (kind of like a bank add interest to your remaining balance in an account).

Hope that explained it for you
-Elizabeth