Profile picture for ericabulatovic

problem accessing/removing listing on my home

I claimed the home and accessed it for putting it on the market in May/Jun, but now it says i am not authorized to make any changes or to remove the listing. my house is not for sale and was rented as of Sept. 15, 2011. I am signed in and only have one account.  Please advise how to update.
  • December 20 2011 - The Palisades
  • 1

• Ice L.Zillow
ericabulatovic -

Looks like you used another website to list the property. To change the status, you need to log in to that website and update the listing from there. The posting will be removed on Zillow after a couple of hours or days.

Let me know should you have questions.

Ice