Profile picture for Aaron1212

property is not divided properly and therefore making this parcel non-buildable?

I want to buy a certain parcel in ridgefield, wa. but my realtor is telling me the property is not divided properly and therefore making this parcel non-buildable.  It is zoned residential.  How can I get this changed so I can build on it? Any ideas...
Thanks for the help
  • June 02 2012 - Ridgefield
  • 0

You probably can not get it changed. It is worth asking if it can be made legal to build on but if the lot is not up to legal standards for building on do not expect that status to change.

Talk to the city planning department.     Did the agent tell you the reason it is "non-buildable"?   Perhaps it is too small, doesn't have access to the right services, slope is too steep or many other possibilities.