Profile picture for aainyrneck

property taxes. ca.

I did not pay them for a little over a year. My morgage company stepped in payed them for me.My morgage then went from 2400 to 3900 Front end taxes and then back this is what broke my back. Is this proper procedure?
  • June 16 2009 - US
  • 0

yes! you had an obligation to pay your taxes on time per your note, or I am most positive it stated the bank would do so for you and create an escrow account with impounds and pay them going forward.. and no impound account can have a negative or -0- balance hence you get to have some money set asside always to cover what ever the impounds are stated for now...next time pay your taxes on time... good luck