Profile picture for tonysauto

property value

i had a question. My question was how could i find the value of my property? Would you all be able to help me find the value of my home/property?
  • March 30 2010 - Nashville
  • 0

Tony,

Great question.  There is some relativity in the value of your home.  If  you looking for the value at which it will sell today; then contact a local real estate agent for a comparative market analysis.  If you are looking for this "value" to refinance; then ultimately an appraiser will appraise this value for the lending bank.  If you are just curious, depending upon how precise you want your estimate, you can look to the taxable market value (although this is typically adjusted once a year), look at recently sold properties in your neighborhood or talk to a realtor to get information on what is selling in your area.