Profile picture for aravinda w

quality to apply for a mortgage facility how long should a person live in Boston USA.

• April 30 - Allston

Your best suited talking to a mortgage lender that specializes in these types of loans.

It's hard to qualify for a mortgage without 2 years of documented income. However, depending on down payment and the financial institution you use you may qualify after one year.
  • May 02

Profile picture for shapiroamg
Might need more detail but a lender/bank will need a 2 year residence history.  If you just moved, then you will need to list your previous address.

Now if you just moved into the country, that is another story and issue.  I would suggest contacting me through my profile to discuss. I am local to Boston.
  • April 30