Profile picture for GermanJenn

question about house

Hello! We're just around the Loop from you and are refinancing, and our appraiser can't find your house anywhere in their system. At $518 you would help us tremendously as a comp. (We're out of town or I'd come ring your bell). Do you have any idea why your sale isn't showing up in the MLS listings? I'd appreciate any help you could give me in proving that the sale in March is accurate. Thanks! Jennifer Merkel merkeljennifer@hotmail.com

I flagged this to bring it to Zillow's attention. 

Profile picture for GermanJenn
Hey Zillow- I'm the original poster. Could you please delete this whole thread as it contains personal info? I thought I was just emailing the homeowner. I can't find anything on the site about how to delete a post, so I'm flagging this in the hopes that you'll see it. Thank you!

My guess is that is was a FISBO (For Sale By Owner) so it would not show up in the RMLS. Have your appraiser use the tax records. It is listed there.

Kerry

Kerry

Kerry

Kerry

Kerry

Kerry