refund

My name is Helen Ehrhardt
On 12/01/12 I thought I was spending $1.00 to get my property value. Instead they took a dollar plus $19.95 from my account. 
I talked to Sandra 326559 and I told her a mistake was made. I did not sign up for an account. It was a one time thing. 
She said she closed out the account and refunded my money back to me that same day. I checked and it is not back in my account. I want it back now
hardtail43@gmail.com

December 09 2012 - Inverness

Dear Helen,
I understand why you are angry about the charge on your card. I would be angry if that happened to me too. As far as I know though, Zillow does not charge for home values. As a Zillow visitor, I read a lot of posts and talk to different people on this site. I have seen complaints about other things, but never complaints for charges by Zillow for house values.

It would help if you could track down a little bit more about who might have charged your card. If you clicked through on an ad from Zillow to another site, that outside company might have put the 19.95 charge on. No matter what happened, please contact your credit card right away and report charge as fraudulent to protect yourself. 

Can I ask what company name is showing up for the 19.95 charge on your credit card statement? If you have that, you may be able to find the contact information for that company to contact them directly. I am sorry that you have to deal with this, but there are things you can do to get it resolved and get the charge taken off.

Hi Helen,
I'm not sure what 326559 refers to. We don't charge for Zestimates.
I suggest calling your bank and reporting the charge as fraudulent.

@user0424700:

What a curious twist of words - how does suggesting sharing a fraudster's phone number turns me into a scammer?  

Do you know why posting a scammer's phone number in public can be helpful?  It helps because people google suspect numbers and find the reports about behaviors of concern (such as stealing $20 from someone's account). 

Wondering why this wetdog would ask for a phone number and personal information.  They don't work for Zillow - sounds like they may be a scammer too.

Hi Helen,

We do not charge for Zestimate information. I'd be happy to help you investigate where this came from. Do you have any information from your billing statement to track this down?

Zillow does not charge for Zestimates, their version of an automated valuation model.   Are you sure you were talking to Zillow?   As an outsider, I suspect someone is running a scam pretending to be Zillow and have alerted Zillow's customer service.

Would you mind sharing the exact phone number you dialed to call "Sandra" and other contact information  of the parties who took your money so Zillow customer service can investigate?