relocating should I apply for the loan in the state i am in or the state I am moving

I want be moving until Sept but want to buy a house in June... I don't have a JOb in the aother state(Atl) but a job in the state I am in for about 10 years.. How would the fin. work... Please help
  • March 12 2012 - Atlanta
  • 0

THis has been very hard don't want to move without having a house 1st... I work in the apartment bussiness and have been offered a job in the same bussiness but different co. but don't want to except until I have somewhere to live....would a mortage co accept a hire letter from the new company

I have a great lender here in GA that will be happy to assist. Give me a call and I will be glad to provide that information - 678-523-3285.

It does not matter what state you try to get a pre-approval in.  The main concern for you though is that It would be tough to get financing now if you tell anyone you don't have a job yet. You need only 3 things to get approval for a loan.  
1. Income usually for 2 years or more in the same field.
2. Your credit, which includes your score, your debt level, and credit history.
3. How much do you have to put down vs borrow? 

If you are transferring for the company you are with then it is easy to get approved. If you are wanting to move to find new work it would almost be impossible to get approved without some enough income.  A mortgage pro would best help guide you but these are the major factors you need to know about.