Profile picture for aznina

respondants to foreclosure question

I am not sure if i am using this correctly or not but i did  want to say thank you to those who responded to my question.

My issue is whether the agent collected a commission on the purchase/sale of the property that i bought after i paid him $2k to represent me.

I hope i am making myself understood and not confusing anyone.
for those who would not mind giving me a number to call them at so that i can ask my questions instead of writing them down that too would be appreciated.
i can be found at ninainaz @ gmail dotcom if that helps
  • December 02 2010 - South Scottsdale
  • 0

I sent you an important email.

I will email you shortly.

We are all here to help. No one wants to see you get taken advantage of.