Profile picture for goldeelx

response to Mr. Wareing: I can't believe you compared my needing a modification to a soup line!

I sense a note of bitterness in Mr. Wareing response to my question.  Although, I appreciate your answering, it is seriously rude to compare my needing a modification to waiting in soup line or fast food mortgage.  I was simply concerned about what to do before my situation gets worse.  It was not my fault I have to support my household because my husband lost his job and that the unemployment rate where I live is so High many men are out of jobs.  The housing market in Hawaii was so grossly puffed up it is devastating for some who were born here and have all their family here to try and survive in such an imflamed market.  Especially when mortgages based on future value are way off from the value now and the arm payments are out of control.  What once two incomes could easily afford, now one income titters to hold on.  I am a prime candidate for this kind of help and I do not appreciate your self centered comment based on pure lack of knowlege.
  • April 19 2009 - US
  • 0