Profile picture for noelave

school details are incorrect for my home and others in the neighborhood. How do i get this fixed?

The middle school shown in my home details on zillow (as well as that for other homes in the vicinity) is incorrect.  I also verified that it does not match the school attendance boundaries shown on the school district website.

How do i get this corrected on zillow ?
  • January 31 2009 - Cupertino
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz

Perhaps claiming your home, and adding the correct schools in the description would be a start, but a better solution may be out there.

Arpad

Profile picture for Gracesellhomes
I found sometimes my listings are listed at the wrong schools. If you find out how to correct it, let me know please.

lookingout -

Kindly refer to this thread.

Thanks.