second bid?

I bid on 940 Cranbrook, Highland Hts, Ohio last month, I lost because someone out bid me. I now see it back on this site, does that mean the other deal fell through, and we can bid again?

Thank You
  • August 31 2014 - Highland Heights
  • 0

Profile picture for rfcollett
940 Cranbrook, 44143 is still listed as Pending in the MLS. This is an REO. It is not unusual for realtors listing REO properties to delay in posting change in status. Why not ask your realtor who presented the first offer?

Phone up the listing agent and ask.

Zillow is a collection of advertisements provided by many agents and owners.   Sometimes the ads are timely, sometimes agents have a listing feed that magically reactivates and the listings are not accurate.