Profile picture for Hye Sun

several questions..

Is this still on the market?
Is this condo or co-op?
Is it possible to take a look on this listing?
  • Question refers to this property

Profile picture for drew8765
Hello Hye,
I hope that this finds you doing well. This apartment is a cooperative. The owner has presently decided to take the apartment off the market to have some work done.  She plans on putting it back on the market in the fall once it's painted and the work is complete. It's approximately 750 sf and in very good condition.  She works for a contractor and has renovated the apartment a few years ago.
I have lived at 330 Third Ave for the last 11 years. It's a great building and has been well cared for.  I also have two other one bedroom apartments available in the building. They are apartment 2F and 6F.
I can help you with your search if you like. I know Gramercy Park and the surrounding areas very well. Please send me your wish list and your email,  I will look at the listings and will send you the ones that best fit
Regards,
Andrew

Profile picture for drew8765
Hello Hye,
Regards,
Andrew