Profile picture for kelly1961

should I worry if my value is alot lower by the county assessor?

I received an assessment from Ramsey County assessors and it's only $108,800.  Based on Zillow info, it should be alot higher

This must be your 2010 taxes as MLS shows your 2009 taxes at  $142,300 which is just ahead of what you paid when you purchased the condo.

It's rather doubtful that your home value has dropped this much in just one year.

And remember, the taxes that you are paying in 2010 were formulated in January of 2009, and home values have eked up slightly since that time.

Be happy that your taxes might be going down - although that's never guaranteed when your assessed value drops.