since my credit was bad and no stable job now, house is not under my wife name. Can I refine the loa

when we bought the house didn't add my house name in. but the our rate was at 5% and think about refin. but I don't have stable income for the past 3 years and got some settlement to take care.  Can I let my wife do the refine for it? 

• April 19 2012 - West Covina
  • 0

yes, loan is about 270k, her income like 50k/year. house value was around $$330K.  I think FICO checked was 689 about 5 months ago.

Are your wife's income and credit score sufficient to carry the house's mortgage herself?