sister in need of a loan in Indiana

I am a Mortgage Banker in California, I need to help my sister with the following:1 year out of Foreclosure, 20-30%, hoping for 20 but has 30. She has excellent job and reestablished credit. She is solid W2 for 10 years. Out here, there are lenders offering 5/1 arms for this scenario. I need an Indiana outlet. Loan amount would cap at 300k to my knowledge. Please let me know if you can help? I would want details. I need a trusted source to send her to.

November 05 2013 - US

Good day ladies and gentle men am a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a [Spam deleted] manner

July 18
Jon just keep in mind that portfolio lenders are no different in IN than CA. She will have difficulty regarding the foreclosure. Big bucks on deposit with a local IN bank may help, otherwise, only hard money lender with big rates. Still, I suggest the FHA Back to Work as Step 1.

Thanks, I understand FHA and conventional guidelines, I am looking for an entity that works with portfolio lenders as there are many that offer this, I just need ot know if there are nay in Indiana vs California.

Thanks for the repsonse

Jon, I am a licensed IN lender, not a 50 state lender. Licensed in IL and IN. Seems that you should look at the FHA Back to Work program since her foreclosure is so new. This allows for a purchase after 12 months if there was a 20% drop in income for a sustained period of not less than 6 months. Otherwise, she will need to wait the standard wait periods for Fannie or Freddie. I have info on the FHA program and happy to send details to you.  Please contact me via my profile.