Profile picture for sixgramps1

site

your site stinks its really difficult to use I hit one button somehing else shows up,sixgramps!@bellsouth.net I need help?
  • July 24 2007 - US
  • 0

sixgramps1 -

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with the site. Could you elaborate further on where you need assistance on?

Profile picture for sixgramps1
when I add upgrades which is remodel kitchen and bathrooms and flooring in bedrooms it don't show any increase in my home

Profile picture for sixgramps1
also there are 2 other homes one @8212 nw13th st the other @8204nw 13th st 1st listed@398, the other @417, one is 3 houses away the other is 4 houses why isn't my house copm to those homes my home is nicer than those 2 homes

Profile picture for sixgramps1
sixgramps1@bellsouth.net, why does it take so long to get a respond from you guys , sixgramps1@bellsouth.net

sixgramps1 -

You can use the My Estimator to be able to compute for the estimate of your home with the upgrades done for your kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. For the comparables, the list that we have provided are for homes with the most recent sales transaction. That is why 8212 NW 13th St and 8204 NW 13th St are not included in the list since they have older sales history (2003).

Also, please keep in mind that the Zestimate will not change since it is based on public facts. However, we are strongly considering using owner edited facts as input into the algorithm in the future.

Profile picture for sixgramps1
your my estimator is not working the way your telling me there is no bubble there is no way to add up the upgrades?.sixgramps1@bellsouth.net

sixgramps1 -

Here's the link for the step-by-step instructions in using the My Estimator: http://www.zillow.com/howto/MyZestimator.htm