slow updates

Has anyone had issues with the updates being slow? I created a zillow account in JULY in order to update our house for sale, because the information pulled up in a search for our home was old/inaccurate. 

Nothing changed to the house and I was so frustrated so I gave up with Zillow, in fact I publicly talked about how much I hated Zillow!

Anyway, finally today (in october) I got an email with a link to our house with the information I had changed back in July. Of course we have lowered our price since then so I stupidly updated it thinking it would be fine and now I'm stuck in the same loop again.

My house is searchable and it now even has the photos I updated, but still with the OLD price that we bought it for, not the price we are selling it for. Worse it's not listed for sale the house icon is yellow and not red and does not come up in searches for houses in our area.

Anyone out there that can help me?
  • October 11 2013 - Tuscaloosa