special adapted Condo's/ House

Anyone have a suggestion on how one would find / locate a "handicapped accessible" Condo in the area's of Citrus Height's or areas close to that area? 
allen2462001@yahoo.com

Thanks David
  • February 21 - Citrus Heights

Mzny thanks for your considerate reply, as I am a paralyzed / left side only and am some VA benefits concerning " special adapted housing" that as I recall it must be accessible for a wheel chair. IAW tite 38USC. and I am starting to look for a Condo that I would be able to apply those benefits towards. 

As I recall some of which consisted of an entry as well as an exit from the property kitchen and bathroom. 

Thank you
  • February 21

If you are searching Zillow, I'd use a variety of words in the search filter box.   "handicapped accessible" is a pretty generic phrase, so don't hesitate to use  more specific words such as "wheelchair" or "limited vision" as appropriate.

However, I'd also start interviewing buyer's agents who can provide more insight and help with the search.   Agents visit a lot of houses, so a good agent may have visited some possibilities.     Two people in wheelchairs may have different needs for an accessible home, so do budget for some modifications for your needs.

• February 21