Profile picture for yankeecand

take my information off Zillow rentals

Someone entered my phone number on a listing which I did not give permission to do and I want it removed the phone number is [removed by Zillow moderator],
Thank You,
Ronald 
P.S.I do not know what listing it is on ,I think it's on the cape cod listings with this date of 10/30/2013
  • October 30 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for yankeecand
Thank you for your help in this matter,When I received a call in regards to a rental they informed me that they had gotten the number on Zillow rentals.
Thanks again for you help 

Posting your information or phone in the open on Zillow can lead to many unwanted things since the internet is such a big place. I have flagged your post so Zillow can remove it to protect your privacy. Otherwise you may get many more unwanted calls and that would be bad.

I do not see that number on any Zillow rental listings when I google your number. Are you sure that it is on a current listing and that people are not misdialing for a different number? Nothing comes up with that phone at all and usually even if a scammer has cloned a number it will come up in a search.