take review off

I would like to take this good review off....I tried to be real nice although I was not happy with my realtor and he has fallen through in the end and appliance were taken out of my house because I did a remote closing and he promised everything would be smooth.
  • January 06 2014 - Warm Mineral Springs
  • 0

You can delete or edit the review yourself.    To do so, open your profile, click on "reviews written" over on the left side of the page and open the review.   Scroll to the very bottom of the review and you'll see the words "edit" and "delete" in blue.  

You should be able to remove the review or submit a new one based on how the deal fiannly went. I flagged the review for you (since you can't flag yourself) and included a link to your question here so hopefully someone at Zillow will be able to help.