Profile picture for rebecker63

taxes

1) How much are your taxes?
2) How much will your taxes go up since your assessment has less rooms than you listed in the "owner verified" facts? I understand that Ilion and German Flatts charge about 4.5-5% of value; does this mean your taxes will be $10,000 per year? I also askd the Village about job growth and they did not want to answer the question. What can you tell me?

Profile picture for tim1055697
Taxes are currently $3000.00 round numbers. I do not believe they use full assessment value for tax purposes.
We owned the house for 21 years and have done extensive work in the house. Additions were all properly permitted and electrical work was properly inspected. Also, the 30 yr shingled roof was new in 1997.
Job opportunities depend on your skills. Utica and suburbs have 100,000 people and is 10-15 minutes away on a 4 lane Highway.

Profile picture for rebecker63
1) How much are your taxes? 2) How much will your taxes go up since your assessment has less rooms than you listed in the "owner verified" facts? I understand that Ilion and German Flatts charge about 4.5-5% of value; does this mean your taxes will be $10,000 per year? I also askd the Village about job growth and they did not want to answer the question. What can you tell me?

Profile picture for tim1055697
How are you. Are you interested in this property? If so, I have many nice photos or thhis house.