Profile picture for payndoo

the appraised value for my home ( with odd # homes having basement) is the lowest in the row.

what is the reason for low appraisal. And what steps are necessary to update the corrected appraisal value.
  • July 02 2012 - Northwest Raleigh
  • 0

Profile picture for payndoo
Sharon

I am sorry I don't want to involve a realtor, since I am not selling. Sorry for having used the wrong terminology ... appraisal ... instead of Zestimate ... Guesstimate ... or what ever. But my query stands unanswered. You are right I ONLY need a Zestimate ... n secondly, all other homes in the row with almost same data are priced higher.  

That is not an appraisal, this is what concerns me as a professional that the general public thinks a 'zestimate' is a real number, its a guesstimate, compilation of numbers gathered from different public sources. An appraisal is done by an appraiser, who gets paid to appraise your home with homes similar. If you want to know what your current market value is, call me or another realtor in your area or hire an appraiers, please do not take your value from a Zestimate. Hope that helps