the entire housing market show monthly gain, yet not my house which shows declines

my house price doesnt reflect the true nature of the local real estate market?  why?  my house address is 2114 de mayo rd, del mar, ca 92014
  • May 23 2012 - Del Mar Heights
  • 0

Profile picture for Leo Gonzalez
This can be due to the fact that your home is on the higher end of the price spectrum for San Diego and the Nation. The market for homes at median prices moves a lot different then the market for homes over $1million.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Robert
The area that you live in is very nice and Del Mar is one of the most desirable communities in San Diego County. I have a friend who lives on De Mayo.
Homes in the area have been selling for $450-$500 per square foot so your home should be worth between $1,800,000 and $2,250,000 in my estimation depending on condition. If you would like more information on homes that are on the market, in escrow or sold please let me know and I will send that information to you.

Jerry Heard
[phone removed by Zillow moderator]

As the other 2 agents mentioned prices have been moving differently in the areas. If you would like to see professional comparative market analysis of your home please feel free to contact me.
Raana Jamshide
[phone removed by Zillow moderator]