Profile picture for iytater

the listing price was enter wrongly & corrected in the same day but it still appears in the posting?

I need for the correct price to be listed on the posting for my house as it is very confusing for prospecting buyers to see both figures. The correct price is $224,900.00. Please correct this as soon as possible and delete the lower listing price that is currently running along with the corrected one.,,, thanks and please let me know when this get done, I truly appreciate your proptness on this matter...Iris 
  • June 02 2014 - US
  • 0

Open your listing and click on the little flag on the right side of the row showing the wrong price.    This will help Zillow give you faster service.