Profile picture for Dtemp5

the location and comparators are wrong zero lots lines vs. estates. How do I get this corrected?

I live on the north end of a street where the housed are smaller, closer to the street with zero lot lines.  Zillow is using the south end of my street to show the location of my house and the south end for comparators.  The south end is the estate section.  Hence, my value is way OVERestimated.  I am attempting to get a modification and the bank quoted this as one of their sources.  How do I get it corrected on Zillow?
  • July 06 2009 - Montclair
  • 0

You can start with Claiming Your Home and making sure all the information updated and accurate. 

Additional Resource:
Can the Zestimate be updated?