the property

What condition is the building in? Are you considering selling?

Regards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 direct
  • Question refers to 2325 Castro St, San Francisco, CA 94131

I understand your sentiments. Please keep me in mind because I would like to view the property when you are open to it. I work with many clients in the neighborhood, and I have many colleauges within Pacific Union who do a great deal of business there as well--I'm sure I could find you a buyer.

Best regards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 direct

Profile picture for Joey Macias
I'm not open to meeting at this time. I do not want to use an agent. Thank you.

I was out of town for a few days. How does 4PM on Tuesday sound? Yes, the seller pays agent commissions. I would like to hear how the showings went this weekend as well, and I look forward to meeting you and viewing your property.

Regards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 direct

Profile picture for Joey Macias
Next week is fine. I have a couple of investors looking at it this weekend, one sounds somewhat serious but who knows, plus a coworker relocating from NY who will give it a look Thursday night. So yes now is the time to check it out before it is advertised.
How would that work if you bring us a buyer; you receive 3% which the seller pays?
FYI: The other owner has good credit but I believe he is interested in individual TIC financing going forward. Our existing loan is pretty good but refinance in the next two years is probably necessary since it was fixed for five years.

Thank you for the timely feedback. I am interested in taking a look at your unit sometime next week perhaps, let me know if that works. I work with a lot of clients in the neighborhood, and might come up with a buyer for you.

Best regards,

Henri

Profile picture for Joey Macias
This house is a 2-unit TIC. My 1/2 (unit 23) is owned with my former spouse and we must sell. However, we are not planning to list it yet so that we save as much on commission and other fees as possible.
So really only 1/2 is for sale informally at this point. The other owner (unit 25) is not planning to move but I'm sure could be talked into it for the right price.