the property

I'm not sure if I contacted you a while back. But, what condition are the units in? Are you considering selling?

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
(415)317-3029
  • Question refers to this property
  • 0

Profile picture for david372031
The units are in good condition, they could use some updating (kitchens are 80's vintage) but they always rent instantly. I live in one of the units.

I'm not really looking to sell, but since Zillow doesn't even show the property existing in their database, setting a "Make Me Move" price is the only way to make it show up.

It's more likely that I'll convert the building to condos (I think I should be getting closer to winning the conversion lottery) and then may sell off a unit or two at some point.

I'd consider selling the building for the right price, but I doubt it's out there right now.