the unit

What condition is the unit in? How long has it been for sale, and is it available to view? I'm familiar with the building, it's a nice spot. Any feedback would be great.

Regards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 direct/cell
  • Question refers to 322 6th St APT 5, San Francisco, CA 94103
  • 0

Profile picture for josh.bradbury
I will be listing the property on the MLS this week. Let me know if your client still has interest before it hits the broader market.

I have somebody in mind. I will get a hold of them and check their availability for this week. Thanks for the timely response.

Henri

Profile picture for josh.bradbury
Hi Henry -- If you have a client in mind then we would be happy to show it. Just shoot me an email for a date/time suggestion. The unit is in perfect shape. However, we are not listing with a realtor at this time but we will pay co-op to buyer's agent.