the unit

What condition is the unit in? Have you recently remodeled?

Regeards,

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
The Maher-Revel Team
Presidio Office
415.317.3029 direct
  • Question refers to 300 3rd St APT 1401, San Francisco, CA 94107

Wow, what a deal! Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

Profile picture for eyk415
No plans to put it on the market -- I got an unbelievable deal on the place (my price was $995k, seller's original purchase price in 2000 was $1.3M). I would sell it for the right price, but I would be taking a hit on the RE tax. If you found a likely buyer, I would be willing to talk to you.

Profile picture for eyk415
The place is in great condition -- it was completely repainted (the original color was a terrible brown) and, in some areas, wallpapered. The bathrooms were in fine shape, as was the kitchen -- although I recently added a stainless fridge and Bosch dishwasher. Would be more than happy to show it to you if you have a serious buyer.