Profile picture for suganglu3ath

this is my property, it is NOT FOR SALE, THERE IS NO FORCLOSEURE ON MY HOUSE.

• Question refers to this property
  • 0

Profile picture for MJCLEAN
The house listed HERE is

526 Hillsboro St
Berlin, New Hampshire 03570

Aka not 538 HILLSBORO STREET (Where you live)

Look at the picture below...is that your home? If it is the agent must have taken a wrong photo, and I will have it fixed.
MJCLEAN

Profile picture for suganglu3ath
My address is 538 HILLSBORO STREET,you hve it listredf for $22,900, in forclosure. I haqve owned thisw house since Sept. 1974. Bought it from a retired police officer and have lived here since. I don't know where you got your information but you didn't research it. There is a house two doors for us in forclosure, but NOT mine.

Profile picture for FDC
  • FDC
Is your address 526 Hillsboro? Did you recently purchase it as a foreclosure?

I've verified that the home is listed with a government agency. Perhaps they are incorrect as well?