tired of false advertising, tired of trespassing and stalkers, LAPD refuses to help

Please tell local realtors to STOP pressuring all of us who have been here for 40, 50, 60 years or more to sell out and leave~~for pennies on the dollar, so they can turn around and double their money, laugh all the way to the bank~~I know who these people are, I grew up with them~~one of them (or his twin brother) was one of the idiots who used to hang around with the other idiot who grew up next door to me. Last time I checked false advertising was false advertising.  I know who some of these people are who are running the fake Google plus ads, I tracked them down myself, so much for the local law enforcement, who finally showed up after our phone lines were cut, and some random guy wandered out of our yard and tried to convince the police officer that he was there to REPAIR the lines~~and then REFUSED to provide any kind of company ID.    When the REAL REPAIR TECH arrived back on the scene, and this trespasser was caught, he got a bad attitude, and said he "left it in the truck" and while the cop was ARGUING with me, the idiot got in his truck and drove away.  Nice police work there on the part of the LAPD.  And the same cop also told me he "only had 2 detectives and couldn't be bothered to work on cybercrime"....There's a whole lot of junk happening on my computer, I've found out where a lot of it's coming from~~~I found 3 people (names, gmail addresses and locations) of people associated with the fake rental advertisements, and these were running on every search engine and every real estate web site all over the Bay Area and Northern California.  
  • August 04 2014 - Los Altos
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Cyber crime is an FBI issue; not a local police issue.  Report to the correct authority so that it can be investigated and prosecuted.
http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx