Profile picture for kelan1

trying to add widgets to my weebly account

I am having troubles adding widgets to my weebly site. I am coping and pasting the text into the text box but the widget doesnt appear does it take a while for it to show up or am I not doing this correctly?

• February 04 2014 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for XakniDomz
Hi Kelan,

Perhaps you're pasting the HTML, CSS and JQuery on same "embed code" element. You must understand that they must be placed on areas designated for them.

The HTML should be placed on the body, the CSS on the header and JQuery on the footer. Placing them correctly should give you the output you wanna expect.

You should be able to get what I mean, just read this article:

http://www.myweeblytricks.com/2014/01/3-ways-in-editing-weeblys.html

Hope that helps.