trying to figure how much to rent my house for in east boulder

single family, 2 1/2 baths, 3 BR,, 2car garage deck, backyard etal
  • November 29 2012 - East Boulder
  • 0

Depending on location and quality of finishes, you're looking at anywhere between $2,000 and $3,000. I would recommend looking at what else is advertised on Craig's List and the Boulder Housing Helpers website and compare those with your home. Rental houses near CU tend to fetch higher rent rates, so they don't make good comparisons. It's a tight rental market so you will probably get a ton of phone calls -- be sure to carefully screen the prospects before you sign a lease.

You might want to read my blog about being a landlord in Boulder. 5 Tips for New Landlords in Boulder

Also, I like using this free service to advertise my listings, and they also offer credit checks for tenant prospects (for a charge).
http://www.postlets.com/

-Monique Cole, Pedal to Properties