Profile picture for Kirk21

trying to post a rental for free at last step get server 500 error

Ok all zillow users- PLEASE HELP!!!!   I desparatley need to put 2 rental ads up. All  is fien until i hit the continue button after the 4 digit code, then it ALWAYS says server 500 error!! How do i fix this? Here or kirkholeman13579atcomcast.net please.
Thanks in advance for your help!
   Kirk Holeman 
  • August 07 2012 - Heights
  • 0

Profile picture for Kirk21
the profile is my cell number, it has a voice mail set up, i answer the zillow call myself and get the 4 digit code, and enter, then hit continue and ALWAYS get the server 500 error!! i REALLY need these ads running. Need help bad!
  Kirk Holeman 1 501 351 0115

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Kirk -

Is the business phone number saved in your profile is a direct line without any automated response or forwarding going on?

Ice

Profile picture for Julann Carney
Kirk Holeman,
I use www.postlets.com to post my rentals for the company that I work for & those that I personally own. That site is also free & syndicates to zillow, trulia, hot pads & several others. Fairly easy to use. This may help you to get this taken care of. Not familiar with that error code on here.
Julann Carney